FS: (Canada/Toronto) Canon 1D MkII N

uhhouhho Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited November 5, 2007 in House of Canon
I have a mint condition Canon 1D MkII N for sell for 2400 CAD.

This camera was purchased at Aden camera last Sept. It was just back from Canon for warranty tune up/lubrication/calibration, so it is in perfect working condition.

I'll be including everything from the original packaging. As it shows from the picture, most CDs and manuals are still unopened and sealed in its original bags. However, focusing screen Ee-S and handstrap E1 will not be included as part of the package.

Thanks

email: nelsonwu (at) gmail.com

1420437405_babdcfb7d7.jpg

1421324626_32335eb427.jpg

1421326812_ccae7db0cc.jpg

1421329420_de4e27f716.jpg

Comments

• uhhouhho Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited September 30, 2007
    Price drop
    edited October 31, 2007
    Price drop
  • CharlemagneCharlemagne Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited October 31, 2007
    uhho wrote:
    Price drop.

now selling at 2800CDN or best offer.

Shutter count?? Did they make sure you don't have that horrible banding issue with this camera when you sent it in??

Charles
  • HarvHarv Registered Users Posts: 1,105 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2007
    Shutter count?? Did they make sure you don't have that horrible banding issue with this camera when you sent it in??

Charles

Charles, I for one, have never heard of a banding issue with the 1D MkIIn. You're not confusing this with the D200 are you?
    edited November 1, 2007

Charles

It has about 30000 shots.

I've never experienced the banding problem with my 1D. I am aware of the problem, and specifically told the Canon tech to test and check my camera, just to be sure. Needless to say everything about the camera is within spec.

I haven't used the camera since I got it back from the service at Canon Canada. So the camera is in great shape perfect working condition.

for more question, you can email me at nelsonwu (at) gmail for faster response.

Thanks
  • CharlemagneCharlemagne Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited November 2, 2007
    Harv wrote:
    Charles, I for one, have never heard of a banding issue with the 1D MkIIn. You're not confusing this with the D200 are you?

Hey Harv,
    I have had 3 MkIIn's since they came out, but one of them suffered this problem, even at ISO 100... it was horrible, I sent it back and got a new one and the problem was solved, but the thing was is a lot of people I know had this very same problem, not knocking the camera.. you know how bad I want a MkIIn back, but its just there have been some with issues, and doing photography professionally, I don't have time for issues.. :D

As for the OP, I will be sending you a PM shortly.

Thanks,

Charles
    edited November 2, 2007
    Hey Harv,
    I have had 3 MkIIn's since they came out, but one of them suffered this problem, even at ISO 100... it was horrible, I sent it back and got a new one and the problem was solved, but the thing was is a lot of people I know had this very same problem, not knocking the camera.. you know how bad I want a MkIIn back, but its just there have been some with issues, and doing photography professionally, I don't have time for issues.. :D

As for the OP, I will be sending you a PM shortly.

Thanks,

Charles

I am also aware of this problem on 1D2N. Though, I am under the impression that only the early 1D2N is affected.

In any case, I will be more than happy to provide full size image for inspection upon request.

Thanks
    edited November 3, 2007
    price lowered
  • HarvHarv Registered Users Posts: 1,105 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2007
    Well, I've learned something new. I had no idea. Mine is obviously from later production and never showed the slightest problem. I don't blame you for wanting one, Charles. It's a super camera. I love mine.
    edited November 4, 2007
    price drop.
    edited November 5, 2007
    price lowered.