First thing to bug me about smugmug...

PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
edited September 23, 2007 in SmugMug Support
So I have been waiting for 11 days for the photo's I ordered to get here. I know its Alaska but I just didn't feel it should take this long! I finally ordered photos today through the local dealer (which I was actually going to do anyway because I unfortunatly don't have time to order the rest and get them before my first showing) and I was bummed because I was going to go off the smugmug photo's on what size to get and either luster, gloss, or matte. I get home and think "okay this is just so long! I am going to check my order." I completley had forgotten that it was something I could do. I checked the email and the tracking information and USPS said "Delivered"....WHAT?! Delivered?! I have been looking everyday!

So I am now scowering the house again and I go down to the basement and look under all my dads junk and theres a round container that says "Thank you for ordering prints through smugmug"

I have this incredilous look on my face....no way did my dad take them and throw them under a whole pile of junk downstairs?! And there they are. Looking great and just as I had ordered them. They had come 2 days earlier. My first problem I have had with smugmug and it wasn't even them! I was tought a valuable lesson. When thinking a problem is smugmugs...its probably just a user error.

Thank you for the wonderful prints smugmug! I was bummed I didn't have the money to order all my prints through smugmug which I will most definitely be doing in the future!

Comments