1435052403_118575a802_o.jpg

2#
1435052397_117322f400_o.jpg

Thank you for your comments.

Comments

• Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2007
    Lovely pictures. I really like the colors in picture #2. What lens did you use for this picture? Your first picture is good to. Not as vibrant as the second one. I may crop off some of the top of #1 to take away some of the pale peach color. That way I think the photo would pop more and show off more of the lower picture.
  • Options
    ravicravic Registered Users Posts: 111 Major grins
    Dogdots wrote:
    Lovely pictures. I really like the colors in picture #2. What lens did you use for this picture? Your first picture is good to. Not as vibrant as the second one. I may crop off some of the top of #1 to take away some of the pale peach color. That way I think the photo would pop more and show off more of the lower picture.

Yes, I agree with you about #1. Thanks.
    I used Canon 70-200mm.
  • Options
    jdmphotojdmphoto Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    Dogdots wrote:

I agree with Dogdots on number one. Both pictures are beautiful but I really really like number 2.clap.gifclap.gif
    See my photo's athttp://jdmphoto.smugmug.com/

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
  • Options
    ManticoreManticore Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited September 26, 2007
    Love 'em both, but #2 is out-freakin-standing!! clap.gif
    - Steve

D300S, MB10, Nikon 18-70, Nikon 70-200 2.8 VR, Tamron 90mm macro, Tokina 11-16 2.8, SB800

http://www.justastateofmind.com
  • Options
    Deadeye008Deadeye008 Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2007
    Awesome shots! #2 is outrageously good!