I'll be sitting this one out....

Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
edited September 27, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
It'll kill me because I had made a huge list of ideas that I really wanted to try! Due to time commitments, I don't even know if I'll be lurking much - we'll see how it goes. But anyways, I look forward to seeing all of the entries. Something tells me the competition will be fierce this time!
Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
www.printandportfolio.com
This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341

Comments

• TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2007
    Awwwww Tessa.....your not serious...I look forward to your entries....but I understand....hopefully you'll find an unexpected moment that pops up and you'll have your camera with you....THERE Is Still Time...in the words of Scarlet O'Hara...I"ll Worry About it Tomorrow, for Tomorrow is Another Day"mwink.gif

Donna
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    Absolutely not
    No no no Tessa! I refuse to believe you and I'll keep clicking refresh until your entry pops up.
  • drdanedrdane Registered Users Posts: 383 Major grins
    Just keep your camera with you, Tessa, and I'll wager something interesting will show up as you are going about your business. After all, you can find light and shadow everywhere you look!:D

I wish you luck!

Blesssings,
    Dane
    Dr Dane :rofl
    Celebrating the essence of Nature, the Human Spirit, and the Divine Presence in all
    http://www.drdane.smugmug.com or:
    http://www.inner-light-images.com

• HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    Well, we hope that you're OK and that you will eventually find something to enter.. I can understand, though, as it's the most confusing theme yet for me to understand. Light and shadow are not exactly opposites. Light and darkness are, but shadow is not necessarily darkness. I suppose we could have a photo idea that exhibits light, but how can we exhibit the "shadow" side of theme without having light in there somewhere.

I encourage you to post something, even if you're not sure, as you never can tell around here!
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • FeliciaFelicia Registered Users Posts: 385 Major grins
    Cooooooommmmeeee Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!
    "Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."

www.feliciabphotography.com
  • shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    How about a "token" snapshot at least?
  • indiegirlindiegirl Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2007
    Hey you--

I know the feeling and I hope your load is lightened soon. This is a really strong round.

Jesse
  • Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2007
    Thanks for the sentiments!!! My time commitments prevent me from entering:cry , HOWEVER, I'll definitely be checking in on Monday! mwink.gif

Have fun everyone!

Tessa
    Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    www.printandportfolio.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341
  • Gary GlassGary Glass Registered Users Posts: 744 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2007
    Me too. Busy busy busy. I had two good ideas for last round, but no time either. At least this time I don't have good ideas to ignore. Anyway, the competition is pretty scary.