Searching for basic 101 site for beginner on smugmug

BountyphotographerBountyphotographer Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
edited September 25, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Where can I find the site about doing banners,navbars?????

Ivar thanks about your banner's info but I still don't know how to locate my banners. By the way I have not open an account with smugmug yet, but would like to gather as much information as possible before starting.
Is this making sense????

BP
:photo

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,339 moderator
    edited September 25, 2007
    Where can I find the site about doing banners,navbars?????

BP
    There's a sticky at the head of this forum that is a good place to start. It includes links to instructions on adding a banner and a navbar, as well as links to FAQs.

Here's a link to that page: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=52812

--- Denise
  • BountyphotographerBountyphotographer Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
    customized navbar???
    Thanks.
    sorry to ask again but do you or anybody knows about to make the navbar "scroll down " kind of type. They are showing the simple navbar. How do you make it in such a way that when you click on the navbar it gives you options on where exactly you want to go

I don't just want to have a bar that says galleries
    It has to give you a choice of where you want to go in the gallere ( : car,landscape,water..........) when I click on galleries

Thanks
    BP
    Thanks.
    sorry to ask again but do you or anybody knows about to make the navbar "scroll down " kind of type. They are showing the simple navbar. How do you make it in such a way that when you click on the navbar it gives you options on where exactly you want to go

I don't just want to have a bar that says galleries
    It has to give you a choice of where you want to go in the gallere ( : car,landscape,water..........) when I click on galleries

Thanks
    BP
    See the answer to question # 4 in the advanced customization FAQ for instructions on setting up a dropdown nav bar - http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=52811

--- Denise
  • BountyphotographerBountyphotographer Registered Users Posts: 413 Major grins
    That was fast .Thank you so much.
    It looks like I have to do lots of reading before asking question.
    I am not even a member yet, I fear the worse
    Fortunately the forum is full of good people like you willing to help lost soul like me

Bp
    That was fast .Thank you so much.
    It looks like I have to do lots of reading before asking question.
    I am not even a member yet, I fear the worse
    Fortunately the forum is full of good people like you willing to help lost soul like me

Bp
    You're very welcome.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. It's OK, even if the answer is hidden in plain view. There are a lot of answers scattered through the customization forum, and those of us who have been hanging out here for a while can sometimes remember seeing an answer, makes it a little easier.

--- Denise