Options

SOLD: Canon 20D & 2Gb Memory

Allen42Allen42 Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
edited September 29, 2007 in House of Canon
Upgraded to 40D, so 20D is for sale. Hotshoe has cosmetic wear from flash (is painted black..now they leave it unpainted). Everything else is in great shape.

I have everything original to box except warranty card, UPC code, and the rubber viewfinder cover (that you won't use).

To make up for missing VF cover, I'm throwing in a free Sandisk Ultra II 2Gb card.

No lens included.

Edit 5/27: Price Drop: $575

Edit 5/28: Pics added: http://allen42.smugmug.com/gallery/3550825

Serious inquiries for shipping & insurance estimate.

email address is allen42 at hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    edited September 26, 2007
    I see from another reply that I may get more action if I give my credentials.

I'm Nite42 on eBay with stellar feedback. To be fair, 90% of that feedback is for things my wife does, but I have sold a good bit of stuff there.

I can take pics and post them here, but it would be like every other pic of the 20D that you've seen. I detailed everything that is supplied above.

If you are near Dallas, I invite you to pick it up personally so we can inspect everything together.
  • Options
    edited September 27, 2007
    Price Drop -$575 + S&H
    Allen42 wrote:
    I see from another reply that I may get more action if I give my credentials.

I'm Nite42 on eBay with stellar feedback. To be fair, 90% of that feedback is for things my wife does, but I have sold a good bit of stuff there.

I can take pics and post them here, but it would be like every other pic of the 20D that you've seen. I detailed everything that is supplied above.

If you are near Dallas, I invite you to pick it up personally so we can inspect everything together.

Price drop - $575 + S&H
  • Options
    edited September 28, 2007
    Photos added.
    Photos added: http://allen42.smugmug.com/gallery/3550825
  • Options
    edited September 29, 2007
    Sold.
    Sold. 9.29.2007