Options

SOLD: Canon 300f4 IS $950 Shipped/Paypalled

timganglofftimgangloff Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
edited September 26, 2007 in House of Canon
I just ordered a 300 2.8, so the f4 needs to go. I hate to sell it as it is probably the sharpest lens I own (I hope the 2.8 is as good as it's reputation-I'm sure it will be).

Anyway, the lens still looks pretty much brand new and will come with everything (I need to make sure I still have paperwork), but know I have box, canvas pouch, tripod collar and caps. The glass is flawless and exterior has no obvious marks, scratches, etc. I am sure a very serious examination may yield some evidence I actually used it several times. :D
The bottom line is it looks great and the images are spectacularly sharp and in addition to being sharp, it is dead on accurate. The IS works fabulously.
Date code is UT0707.

I've bought and sold on another site photo site many times, but this is my first post here. I also have a perfect rating on that auction site with about 100 transactions.

I am open to international sales, but will ensure payment clears my bank before shipping. I will pay for domestic shipping and eat paypal fees, but any extra costs for shipping will be your responsibility. I don't try to profit from shipping.

I can point you to images taken with the lens if you need to see the sharpness for yourself.

Comments

• Options
    timganglofftimgangloff Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited September 26, 2007
    Payment pending. Thanks for all the interest.
    I just ordered a 300 2.8, so the f4 needs to go. I hate to sell it as it is probably the sharpest lens I own (I hope the 2.8 is as good as it's reputation-I'm sure it will be).

Anyway, the lens still looks pretty much brand new and will come with everything (I need to make sure I still have paperwork), but know I have box, canvas pouch, tripod collar and caps. The glass is flawless and exterior has no obvious marks, scratches, etc. I am sure a very serious examination may yield some evidence I actually used it several times. :D
    The bottom line is it looks great and the images are spectacularly sharp and in addition to being sharp, it is dead on accurate. The IS works fabulously.
    Date code is UT0707.

I've bought and sold on another site photo site many times, but this is my first post here. I also have a perfect rating on that auction site with about 100 transactions.

I am open to international sales, but will ensure payment clears my bank before shipping. I will pay for domestic shipping and eat paypal fees, but any extra costs for shipping will be your responsibility. I don't try to profit from shipping.

I can point you to images taken with the lens if you need to see the sharpness for yourself.