Options

SmugMug Admin support please (photorank)

SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
edited September 26, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I have a sister thread here.
I have tried tp turn on and off photorank.
Make a copy of image and delete primary image.
Tried rotating images.
The only option I did not try was the replace picture option. Currently this option is not possible since a large number of my images are archived on a hard drive that I can't access due to to it is a serial drive and all my machines are SATA now. :rolleyes

Can you please reset all my images in your DB to a photorank of "0" or "null" or whatever this situation deems.

Thanks for your time.

-Jon

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2007
    SloYerRoll wrote:
    I have a sister thread here.
    I have tried tp turn on and off photorank.
    Make a copy of image and delete primary image.
    Tried rotating images.
    The only option I did not try was the replace picture option. Currently this option is not possible since a large number of my images are archived on a hard drive that I can't access due to to it is a serial drive and all my machines are SATA now. rolleyes1.gif

Can you please reset all my images in your DB to a photorank of "0" or "null" or whatever this situation deems.

Thanks for your time.

-Jon

You may get a quicker response by contacting the help desk directly as it indicates here: http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    I agree with jfriend.

I also changed the title of the thread, as dgrin administrators have nothing to do with SmugMug (except for those that happen to work for SmugMug, like Andy).

Anyway, it was confusing to us admins, so I changed it. But the help desk is you best bet, most likely. :D
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
    DavidTO wrote:
    I agree with jfriend.

I also changed the title of the thread, as dgrin administrators have nothing to do with SmugMug (except for those that happen to work for SmugMug, like Andy).

Anyway, it was confusing to us admins, so I changed it. But the help desk is you best bet, most likely. :D
    Of course!
    Sometimes I get in the mindset of this being the only portal of communication...
    I'll email the help desk w/ this request..

Thanks for the remimder.
    -Jon
  • Options
    RichardJohnRichardJohn Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    Andy is the one who's most seen around these forums, and he's away for the next week (see sticky), which is probably why you haven't had a response here.