How wld u have cropped??

TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
edited September 26, 2007 in People
Here is my original and the cropped version....would u have done it any differently??

I have entitled this capture "FLIRTY"

Original

280263491.jpg

My Cropped version

280263494.jpg

Thanks Everyone....
You're only as good as your next photo....
One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2007
    I love the cropped version. iloveyou.gif Everything that is important to the impact of the photograph is there and it keeps the focus on the eyes and mouth with the nice accent of the red fingernails and the earring. Armpits are always a bit dicey anyway. :D

Virginia

Email
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    Donna I like this shot alot and I like your crop. The only thing I notice with your tighter crop is that the near eye seems less in focus than the back (her right) eye. I guess it is more noticeable in a closeup. I suck at cropping..hehehe...but since I like your original take so much, I decided to give it a go and came up with a tighter version trying to capitalize on her great eye contact and still keep in the other elements. I did a quickly clean-up under her arm-pit. :D This is a fun shot...I can see cropping in many ways!
    200666682-L.jpg
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    Hi Ladies....Thanks for the comments...It is appreciated.

You know different eyes see different things.

Like for instance...I didn't notice the armpit Laughing.gif Thanks Saurora....but it's probably cuz like Gina stated, "Armpits are dicey" (that was funny). :D

I REALLY try not to look at those...Laughing.gif

Thanks for the different look...I Like...

thumb.gif Donna
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    Donna, I don't think you have enough detail or adequate focus to crop as tightly as you have. The blurry near eye ruins the photo for me. I would just accept your original crop and consider it a great photo.
  • ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
    Lipstick
    I really like this..The crop and cleanup that saurora did is terrific. If this were mine, I'd clean up the line on her lipstick a bit - it's bleeding a bit. While shine in lipgloss is good, this is a touch shiny for my taste.

I love a good matte red lipstick in my photos - especially with those red nails. I have a photo in my brain that I am waiting for the right model to come along and shoot that would fit in this series.
    Mitchell wrote:
    Donna, I don't think you have enough detail or adequate focus to crop as tightly as you have. The blurry near eye ruins the photo for me. I would just accept your original crop and consider it a great photo.
    Kathy Rappaport
    Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
    http://flashfrozenphotography.com