New Galery Help

lots of picslots of pics Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited September 26, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I have created a new gallery called "how to order". I have copied the info off of your website and copied the pics and then uploaded them to my website. I have copied the names to the code, however the pics still do not show up. I have no idea why. Also I want to hide the gallery pics at the bottom of the page. What is the best way for me to hide the pics?

Thanks for your help.

Jamie

www.timelessmoment.com

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2007
    I have created a new gallery called "how to order". I have copied the info off of your website and copied the pics and then uploaded them to my website. I have copied the names to the code, however the pics still do not show up. I have no idea why. Also I want to hide the gallery pics at the bottom of the page. What is the best way for me to hide the pics?

Thanks for your help.

Jamie

www.timelessmoment.com
    Here's part of your answer.

Add these to you CSS.

.gallery_1885637 #breadcrumb,
    .gallery_1885637 .journal_entry,
    .gallery_1885637 #albumNav_top,
    .gallery_1885637 #albumNav_bottom {display: none;}
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • scwalterscwalter Registered Users Posts: 417 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2007

Thanks for your help.

Jamie

www.timelessmoment.com

I don't see any image links in your source code. Try copying again. You should be able to leave the image links as-is, but if you want to copy them, I'd suggest putting them in a private gallery and linking to them there. They do not need to be in the same gallery.

-Scott
    Scott Walter Photography
    scwalter.smugmug.com