400-0027.jpg

400-0139.jpg

400-0008.jpg
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• Options
    Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,462 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2007
    I love the first one! Did you bump the saturation a bit on that one? Mainly the golden glow on the rocks? headscratch.gif

I've never been there...yet...but I'd like to some day.
  • Options
    jdmphotojdmphoto Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2007
    Nice photosthumb.gif Joshua tree National Monument used to be one of my favorite places to visit when I was living in California. Thanks for sharing.
    See my photo's athttp://jdmphoto.smugmug.com/

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
  • Options
    wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    I love the first one! Did you bump the saturation a bit on that one? Mainly the golden glow on the rocks? headscratch.gif

I've never been there...yet...but I'd like to some day.

Thank you.

Just a bit, I think I lost it before though when I brightened it up. The original is fairly underexposed. I shot it last fall. Will probably re-edit now that I know a few more moves.
    Anybody can do it.
  • Options
    wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    jdmphoto wrote:
    Nice photosthumb.gif Joshua tree National Monument used to be one of my favorite places to visit when I was living in California. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks.

It has changed quite a bit out there since it has become a national park. Despite the 'improvements' made, it's still one of my favorite desert hangouts.
    Anybody can do it.