Passwording a Gallery

Larry ELarry E Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
edited September 29, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi,

I'm trying to get gallery with a password to work? When I type in the password the field, when I hit submit just go blank. If I type in the wrong password and hit submit it said that is the wrong password. The site is www.lgedwardsphotography.com . Galleries/ Family/ Alaska trip (3534491).

Thanks,

Larry E

Comments

• BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited September 28, 2007
    Larry E wrote:
    Hi,

I'm trying to get gallery with a password to work? When I type in the password the field, when I hit submit just go blank. If I type in the wrong password and hit submit it said that is the wrong password. The site is www.lgedwardsphotography.com . Galleries/ Family/ Alaska trip (3534491).

Thanks,

Larry E

Hi Larry,

The gallery you reference above is password protected now. Also, the password you have chosen for it works fine. I used your password and was taken inside the gallery.

When you say it goes blank, what exactly do you mean? Does it not go into the gallery? Do you get an error of any kind? Do you just get a blank page?
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Larry ELarry E Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited September 29, 2007
    Barb wrote:
    Hi Larry,

The gallery you reference above is password protected now. Also, the password you have chosen for it works fine. I used your password and was taken inside the gallery.

When you say it goes blank, what exactly do you mean? Does it not go into the gallery? Do you get an error of any kind? Do you just get a blank page?

Hi Barb,

Thanks alotclap.gif, What it was doing. I would type in the password and the field for it would go blank, when I hit the submit button.

Larry E