Default Gallery Settings

BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
edited September 30, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Howdy All-

Maybe I am missing something, as I have been known to over think things. I am wanting to create a "default" set of settings whenever I create a new gallery. However I can not figure out how to do that. Is there a step I am missing:scratch

Also should the gallery when being created, honor the Hello World settings I set in my control panel?

Thanks
-=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2007
    Howdy All-

Maybe I am missing something, as I have been known to over think things. I am wanting to create a "default" set of settings whenever I create a new gallery. However I can not figure out how to do that. Is there a step I am missingheadscratch.gif

Also should the gallery when being created, honor the Hello World settings I set in my control panel?

Thanks
    Hello wave.gif

You can create a default set of setting, or as we call it, a 'quicksetting'.
    It is done on any of the customize gallery pages. When you create a new gallery, you can select that quicksetting to be part of the gallery.
    See: http://www.smugmug.com/help/picture-storage

The 'most limiting' setting of hello world is always used, between the one in your control panel, and the one in your customize gallery settings. I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions!