referrals

lynnylynny Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited October 1, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Iam new to smugmug and still learning my way around,,, i was wondering how you get referrals to help with your new renewal fees ,, i so far love smugmug :barb and would like to stay with it,,, its better then any other photo storage program i have tried ,, any suggestions with how to get referrals would be appreciated ,, and any suggestions on how to improve my photos would be appreciated ,, my husband calls me a photo nut ,, i would love to take a photography class or more but with working and children i dont have time ,,, found smugmug to be very informative so far ,, i still would like to learn more about all three of my cameras ,, i have a canon srl rebel film camera ,, and have no clue as to how to use half of the controls on it ,, :dunno i recently bought a kodak digital 10x zoom and love it ... use it relentlessly its very compact and easy to carry .. .:clap any suggestions or help around smugmug learning may way around would be appreciated thanks lynny

https://lynny.smugmug.com/

Comments

• DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2007
    lynny,

I moved your post from Dgrin Forum Support to SmugMug support. :D
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    lynny wrote:
    Iam new to smugmug and still learning my way around,,, i was wondering how you get referrals to help with your new renewal fees ,, i so far love smugmug ,, any suggestions with how to get referrals would be appreciated
    A previous answer of mine to this same question about referrals is here.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    Hi Lynny,

Many thanks for your kind words. You got an answer from the master, jfriend, but I can add that I'm working on schwag for people with referrals more as a thank-you than anything (although we get asked about the stuff we wear all the time). Film at 11.

I love your shot of your weimaraner.

All the best,
    Baldy
  • jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    Baldy wrote:
    Hi Lynny,

Many thanks for your kind words. You got an answer from the master, jfriend, but I can add that I'm working on schwag for people with referrals more as a thank-you than anything (although we get asked about the stuff we wear all the time). Film at 11.

I love your shot of your weimaraner.

All the best,
    Baldy

Schwag would be fun!
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question