AAAGRRRR two hours too late...

photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
edited October 1, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
For once I have a picture that fits the description of the challenges.
I just got up here in UK, and wanted to post it after a friend told me that it WOULD fit the thread, and buggers, I am too late...
Pouting BIG TIME now... If I had stayed up two more hours last night, I would have seen my friends mail, and would have posted in time... AAAGGRRRRRR

202605229-L.jpg

O, and I still don't have found a way to add the exif... Lightroom exports without exif... I don't know if this has been solved as up to now...
I have to take a screenshot and upload the screenshot...

Comments

• pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    Love it. The colors, the texture, the lighting. Great stuff.
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • LiquidAirLiquidAir Registered Users Posts: 1,751 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    Cool shot. Nice color and texture.
    photocat wrote:
    O, and I still don't have found a way to add the exif... Lightroom exports without exif... I don't know if this has been solved as up to now...

You are getting exports from Lightroom without EXIF? Thats odd. All my Lighroom exports have full EXIF plus lots of tags I add in the Library module. I took a quick look at the Export panel and there is an option to "Minimize Embedded Metadata" I am not sure which EXIF tags that controls, but it is worth making sure you have that unchecked.
  • photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    LiquidAir wrote:
    Cool shot. Nice color and texture.

You are getting exports from Lightroom without EXIF? Thats odd. All my Lighroom exports have full EXIF plus lots of tags I add in the Library module. I took a quick look at the Export panel and there is an option to "Minimize Embedded Metadata" I am not sure which EXIF tags that controls, but it is worth making sure you have that unchecked.

Thanks for the feedback... and BINGO!!!!
    i had that little thing checked on... can't believe it! I posted so many mails about this... Thanks for pointing that one out. It works now...
    THANKS (would you know that I work with LR 10 hours a day?????)
    Sheesh.... I will now go and hide in my cave!ne_nau.gif
  • leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    The bends of the blades are interesting. The colors dynamic. And the rivots really expell a mechanical theme. Cool shot.
    Growing with Dgrin