LPS#13 Late-comers

staypuffinpcstaypuffinpc Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
edited October 1, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Ok, I see I'm not the only one who hit this one too late. Silly me, but I had, "Oct 1st" in my head as the last day to submit. This is the first time I've participated, so now I know better, but Sept. 30 at 11:59 pm would probably lead to less confusion than Oct. 1 at 12:01 am. :scratch Just a thought!

So, this thread is for those of us who can't tell time (c'mon, I know I'm not the only one ;). Send in those late pics and let's see what would've, could've, and should've been.

Personally, I wanted to capture that feeling of waking up and squinting at the light for the first time in the morning, so I sat and waited for my youngest kid to wake up for an hour. It was an idea rife with problems (low light, long exposure, low-end camera, capturing a 'moment' with a 3-year old child), but I had a lot of fun doing it, just the same. Thanks, dgrin, for getting me excited about taking some pics.

"First light"
{something witty here}

Comments

• staypuffinpcstaypuffinpc Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    just one more...
    Personally, my wife liked the authenticity of this next one (me, too). I call it, "just 5 more minutes"
    {something witty here}
  • fashiznitsngrinsfashiznitsngrins Registered Users Posts: 220 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    I did enter, but wanted to change my entry at the last minute, but couldn't get hold of any of my mentors for their opinions - so I stayed with what I had. No regrets, but I do like this photo...

202504043-M.jpg
  • GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    Ok, I see I'm not the only one who hit this one too late. Silly me, but I had, "Oct 1st" in my head as the last day to submit. This is the first time I've participated, so now I know better, but Sept. 30 at 11:59 pm would probably lead to less confusion than Oct. 1 at 12:01 am. headscratch.gif Just a thought!

Don't worry...you'll only make this mistake once! You may want to read this.

Great shots, btw. Looking forward to seeing more from you. Best of luck to you in future rounds!

Emily
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

• GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    I did enter, but wanted to change my entry at the last minute, but couldn't get hold of any of my mentors for their opinions - so I stayed with what I had. No regrets, but I do like this photo...

202504043-M.jpg

I LOVE THIS IMAGE! Simple and beautiful!
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

• leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007

202504043-M.jpg
    A lot of character in such an uncomplicated composition.
    Growing with Dgrin