Options

Nastya (6 img)

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited October 4, 2007 in People
Had a walk to the streets of our Voronezh city with Nastya...
Hope, you'll like them...

5423.jpg
5424.jpg
5425.jpg
5428.jpg
5426.jpg
5427.jpg

Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• Options
    IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    Hmmm . . .
    I find them a bit disturbing.
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • Options
    BakatBakat Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    As usual I find your skill amazing. I really liked 1, 2, & 3. She looks youthful but serious.

However, I think the posing of 4, 5, & 6 are too mature for such a young girl. I think you've been spend so much time doing exquisite photographs of beautiful young women, that you misssed the mark a bit on posing a child.

As always thanks for sharing with us!
    Bakat
    "Photography is not a sport. It has no rules"
    Bill Brandt
  • Options
    GP ImagesGP Images Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    +1 on the above comment
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    Yuri...as always a set of amazing photos....she has real potential for being a model...real ability for expressing and evoking emotion....but I would have liked to have seen 1 with a great smile.....

THANX for sharing.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    LiquidAirLiquidAir Registered Users Posts: 1,751 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    Of these, I think #1 and #4 are my favorites. She has the same guarded expression in all of these shots which leaves me with the impression that she never really relaxed during ths shoot.
  • Options
    Dramatapix®Dramatapix® Registered Users Posts: 430 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    Bakat wrote:
    As usual I find your skill amazing. I really liked 1, 2, & 3. She looks youthful but serious.

However, I think the posing of 4, 5, & 6 are too mature for such a young girl. I think you've been spend so much time doing exquisite photographs of beautiful young women, that you misssed the mark a bit on posing a child.

As always thanks for sharing with us!
    Bakat

I'm curious, what in these images constitutes a "mature" pose???
    My Gear: D200, D80, 50 f/1.4, 28-75 f/2.8, 55-200 f/4-5.6, 18-55 f/3.5-5.6, 70-200 f2.8, (4) White Lightning Ultra 1200's, SB600, (2) Lightspheres, 17" Macbook Pro, 24" Apple Imac, Thinkpad T42, Epson R-260, PSCS2, Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, PS Elements 4
  • Options
    amadeusamadeus Registered Users Posts: 2,125 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    I'm curious, what in these images constitutes a "mature" pose???

you can't be serious. if that was your daughter and a photographer took her out to shoot some pictures would you be happy with these results?
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    Folks, this has the potential to go off the tracks.

Let's remember that Yuri is in Russia, not the United States.

If we could keep the comments to the shots, and steer clear of the dangers of social commentary.

The Management thanks you.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited October 1, 2007
    amadeus wrote:
    you can't be serious. if that was your daughter and a photographer took her out to shoot some pictures would you be happy with these results?
    Amadeus, no more please.

Seriously.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2007
    I don't see anything wrong with the poses. For the sake of the thread I will leave other comments I have in mind about some of these responses - in my mind.
    May not need to see teeth, but a little emotion isn't a bad thing. mwink.gif
    I also like 1 and 4. thumb.gif
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • Options
    JESTERJESTER Registered Users Posts: 369 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2007
    Hi Yuri....Another great set as usual. All these photos and not one smile:D .
    She is a pretty young lady (as you always have a knack for finding them) and I would like to see some more with a few smiles. I personally see nothing wrong with the poses. I admire your work and talent.
  • Options
    edited October 3, 2007
    JESTER wrote:
    Hi Yuri....Another great set as usual. All these photos and not one smile:D .
    She is a pretty young lady (as you always have a knack for finding them) and I would like to see some more with a few smiles. I personally see nothing wrong with the poses. I admire your work and talent.
    Jester!

I have an anecdote on this theme (smiles):
    - Hey, why all the models are laughing on all the photos of your studio?
    - Oh! If only you could see our photographer...
    Yuri
  • Options
    borrowlenses.comborrowlenses.com Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
    edited October 4, 2007
    Yuri, do you mostly shoot in Voronezh city or in other places around Russia?
    http://www.BorrowLenses.com
    Your professional online camera gear rental store

Follow us on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/borrowlenses
  • Options
    edited October 4, 2007
    Yuri, do you mostly shoot in Voronezh city or in other places around Russia?
    Unfortunately (due to my work) I rarely leave my Voronezh city. Only during some vacations - you can find 'Journeys' at my site...
    Thank you for your interest!
    Yuri