Options

#33 Jenny, take 2

JennyJenny Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
edited March 3, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
My son was a pistol today. Let me know if this is worthy enough of the challenge, or if I should stick with a happier photo. Any and all criticism is welcome.

Comments

• Options
    BridgeCityBridgeCity Registered Users Posts: 338 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2005
    If any of the shots I have seen convey emotion, this one does just as much! I would go with this shot and be happy with it.
  • Options
    Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2005
    There is really alot of emotion in this shot thats for sure! I am not sure most parents would think to take thier kids picture for a photo challange while he is screaming bloody murder. Very quick thinking! thumb.gif

Tim
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 2, 2005
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, can he do this on cue? :D

very cute!
  • Options
    edited March 2, 2005
    He was in "time out" and was over tired to begin with. The more pictures I took the madder he got. (which makes me a terrible mother I'm sure). He did have fun after the ordeal though when he got to see his pictures.

Angelo: awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, can he do this on cue? :D

At this age it sure seems like he can.lol3.gif

Thank you for the comments everyone!
  • Options
    lukiedukielukiedukie Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited March 3, 2005
    border
    Jenny wrote:
    My son was a pistol today. Let me know if this is worthy enough of the challenge, or if I should stick with a happier photo. Any and all criticism is welcome.
    Nice shot kind of looks oks like my son-poopy.
    I use photoshop elements for my pictures and was wondering how you do those nice borders around your pictures.ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    digital faeriedigital faerie Registered Users Posts: 667 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2005
    Jenny wrote:
    He was in "time out" and was over tired to begin with. The more pictures I took the madder he got. (which makes me a terrible mother I'm sure). He did have fun after the ordeal though when he got to see his pictures.
    aaack, that's hilarious! great capture Jenny! I like it, and he still managed to be cute! eek7.gif
  • Options
    edited March 3, 2005
    ok, it seems that everyone and their brother has a picture of a little boy screaming so I thought I'd try a different aproach.
  • Options
    lukiedukielukiedukie Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited March 3, 2005
    very sweet. i like this one better
  • Options
    edited March 3, 2005
    Here it is in color.
  • Options
    edited March 3, 2005
    lukiedukie wrote:
    very sweet. i like this one better
    Thanks, so do I. I think I decided I like the color version the best. Lemme know what you think, but I think I may have FINALLY decided on a photo. whew.