I think I can claim this cover ... !!

cecilccecilc Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
edited October 3, 2007 in Sports
This is the cover of this month's Inside Lacrosse:

ilcover.jpg

Those players on the cover are all taken from shots of mine from last season. They were compiled (by James Schaffer) into this cover-collage as an "illustration" for the related article ....

This was a good month for me with Inside Lacrosse - several more of my images were used on the inside to accompany the article ....

Always happy when that happens !!
Cecil
Atlanta, Georgia
Photos at SportsShooter

Comments

• saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2007
    Congratulations!!! That makes for a cool-looking cover! thumb.gif
  • dunnerdunner Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited October 3, 2007
    Cover Shots
    Congratulations on the cover. My son was reading a previous issue of this mag and asked me why I can't get pics of him like the ones in the magazine. I told him it's a combination of a) these photogs have much better equipment and experience than me, and b) he doesn't play as hard as the guys in the magazine :D . Great shots.
    Kevin
    Peterborough, Ontario

www.kevindunn.smugmug.com
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2007
    Congratulations Cecil thumb.gif

Great pics...

Sure feels good to get a cover, doesn't it wings.gif
    Randy
  • KEDKED Registered Users Posts: 843 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2007
    cecilc wrote:
    This is the cover of this month's Inside Lacrosse:

ilcover.jpg

Those players on the cover are all taken from shots of mine from last season. They were compiled (by James Schaffer) into this cover-collage as an "illustration" for the related article ....

This was a good month for me with Inside Lacrosse - several more of my images were used on the inside to accompany the article ....

Always happy when that happens !!
    IMO there is nothing -- NOTHING -- better than lax for sports action photography. My office walls are covered with shots of my kids playing lax, and it is the primary reason why I am now doing it myself.