Options

Just for Grins

DaCDaC Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
edited October 9, 2007 in Landscapes
The subjet of a contest was Motoring friends. It was on a MINI web site. I like my picture but admit that I am not ready for the wipping post. Feel free to comment. If you have an idea about how to make the picture better let me know. I shoot JPG large. I do not know enough about RAW to venture there - though I am learning, so keep comments to what I can do while shooting JPG please (subject, lighting, camera settings, cropping) please. I usually shoot shutter setting or manuel on the D-70/70s but this time copped out to full auto because the dogs move to fast. This take was one of 20 and then cropped.
196374457-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2007
    DaC wrote:
    The subjet of a contest was Motoring friends. It was on a MINI web site. I like my picture but admit that I am not ready for the wipping post. Feel free to comment. If you have an idea about how to make the picture better let me know. I shoot JPG large. I do not know enough about RAW to venture there - though I am learning, so keep comments to what I can do while shooting JPG please (subject, lighting, camera settings, cropping) please. I usually shoot shutter setting or manuel on the D-70/70s but this time copped out to full auto because the dogs move to fast. This take was one of 20 and then cropped.
    196374457-L.jpg

I don't see any pics!
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog