Options

Challenge 33-Rocketman

RocketManRocketMan Registered Users Posts: 236 Major grins
edited March 3, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi gang, I’m back! Work has been absolutely nuts for the past 3 months or so but things seem to be clamming down a bit now so I’m hoping I’ll have some more free time to get into the challenges.

These three were taken last night just after getting home and tearing into the box of my brand spanking new Nikon D70 digital SLR! :D
Very Sweeeet camera I must say though it will probably take me the rest of my lifetime to figure out the multitudinous options, setting and controls. So keeping in mind these are some of my first attempts and that I have yet to really sit down with the manual and figure out what how the heck to work all the controls but anyway...here goes nothing!

So here goes my entry for the “emotions” challenge. While I realize animals don’t “really” have emotions (speaking in a strictly scientific sense) and its really just our own desire to humanize them, , they certainly can exhibit expressions that clearly evoke the perception that they experience emotions, so…..

Contentment contentment.jpg

Contentment 2
contentment-2.jpg

Not sure of the emotion here in the last one below but the title that sprang to mind when I saw the shot was
"Do you mind??!!" so, maybe "anouyance", at being watched or "spied" on??:dunno:):

do-u-mind.jpg

Let me know what you all think.

RM
http://roadrunes.com
"It's better to bite the hand that feeds you, than to feed the hand that bites you" - Me :D