FS: 30d, 28-75, 85/1.8, 70-200, 20d, 1d2, 60 macro, Lee Hood, and much more

rwalls3rwalls3 Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited October 10, 2007 in House of Canon
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have a ton of stuff I've got to sell over the next few days. Here is the stuff I've had time to inspect closely and photograph...

All prices include shipping/insurance and payment via google checkout (you can use a credit card through google) or usps money order. If you absolutely can't live without paypal please add 3% to the price. smiley.gif

Pictures of all items at this link:
http://ryanwallsphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/3590511/2/204060080#204060130

Reduced to $725 Canon 30d -- $750 shipped. Got in a package trade. Cosmetically very good condition. Top LCD has some minor scratches (typical stuff). 32k clicks according to original owner. Comes with all original packaging and accessories, some aren't even opened. Back LCD is super clean...dust in pics is on exterior.

Tamron 28-75/2.8 lens -- $299 shipped. Again, got in another package. The wedding pro I 2nd shoot for uses this lens exclusively for wedding work. Very good condition. Includes caps, box, hood.

Lee Standard Hood with 2 slots -- $100 shipped. Retails for $135 + shipping at B&H. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/101660-REG/LEE_Filters_LH2S_Lens_Hood_Standard.html

I have tons of feedback on FM. I prefer email communication. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose (obviously.)

Thanks for looking...
Ryan

p.s.

In a future post I'll be selling some or all of the following (I've gone back to grad school full time and won't be needing all this gear)... you're welcome to contact me about any of these items as well.

**Due to popular demand, I'll fill in a few details below.**

PENDING 85/1.8 w/ hood -- Like new with box/packaging. Lens $310 shipped. Hood add $15. Will not separate until lens sells.

60 ef-s macro w/hood -- like new with box, packaging. Lens $350 shipped. Add hood for $15.

1d mark 2 ~ 70 to 80k clicks
1d RRS L bracket
[/FONT]

Comments

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2007
    Holey Moley eek7.gif

Scared the bajeebers out of me till I re-read your name rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

Thought my stuff was getting sold.

Here's a bump for you...
    Randy
  • NateetaNNateetaN Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited October 9, 2007
    PM Sent
  • Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2007
    [FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Reduced to $725 Canon 30d -- $750 shipped. Got in a package trade. Cosmetically very good condition. Top LCD has some minor scratches (typical stuff). 32k clicks according to original owner.

32k it is! nod.gif

I know the previous owner very well...I just saw him in the mirror this morning.:D
    [/FONT]