Options

Found: Sandisk Ultra II 2GB SD

GraphyFotozGraphyFotoz Registered Users Posts: 2,267 Major grins
edited November 6, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
Want one of these for my PDA for Photo and Music storage.
Figured I'd try here before ebay.

Looking for REASONABLE PRICE LN used.

Have paypal and I'm verified.
Canon 60D | Nikon Cooloix P7700
Manfrotto Mono | Bag- LowePro Slingshot 100AW

http://www.graphyfotoz.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    edited October 7, 2007
    Nobody?? ne_nau.gif

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2007
    Thoise are getting dirt cheap at Best Buy Sams Club etc etc....as for ebay....if the seller won't send you pics of the serial numbers and other identifiers on the card then it is probably a counterfeit one......and that is very possible with anything San Disk off ebay....make dang sure you can return it with out losing any money besides shipping and then call San Disk tech supposrt and verify that is genuine San Disk.....I have had to return several Ultras and extremes......then I just went Transcend and have no worries....................

Good Luck
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    hgernhardtjrhgernhardtjr Registered Users Posts: 417 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2007
    Circuit City, usually a not-so-inexpensive place, has it for $30 this week.

If you want to get the kind with USB capability, buy.com has it for $32 and B&H for 40.
    — Henry —
    Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
  • Options
    edited October 7, 2007
    I see your point.
    Maybe I'll settle for another decent name brand and avoid the Sandisk fiasco! ne_nau.gifeek7.gif

• Options
    edited October 7, 2007
    Art Scott wrote:
    Thoise are getting dirt cheap at Best Buy Sams Club etc etc....as for ebay....if the seller won't send you pics of the serial numbers and other identifiers on the card then it is probably a counterfeit one......and that is very possible with anything San Disk off ebay....make dang sure you can return it with out losing any money besides shipping and then call San Disk tech supposrt and verify that is genuine San Disk.....I have had to return several Ultras and extremes......then I just went Transcend and have no worries....................

Good Luck

Took your advise......picked up a Transend 2gb off ebay for $17.99 total.
    Thanx for the info Art!

So I can say that I have found what I needed now!

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2007
    Took your advise......picked up a Transend 2gb off ebay for $17.99 total.
    Thanx for the info Art!

So I can say that I have found what I needed now!

thumb.gifthumb I am so glad to be of help especiallyu to someone that has given me great advice in the past.....I do hope that the transcends work as well for you as they do for me.

I figure that the reason San Disk gets counterfeited is is box colors are easy to replicate as are the laels for the various cards themselves and also they are the most widely advertised card on the market...............
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2007
    Art,

I was wondering if you are still happy with the Transcend brand CF cards? I'm looking at picking up several for a cruise next march, and I'm trying to figure out what brand to get. Transcend seems to have pretty good prices all around.