Smugmug to .Mac

jk135jk135 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited October 8, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I just recently purchased a Mac and it came with a subscription to its .Mac website. I would like to put my photos up on the site as well as keep my photos on smugmug. Anyone know of a way to transfer photos from smugmug to .mac?
Thanks,
jk
:confused

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2007
    Hm, no not really.

You can just add them to dot mac though, too - via iphoto, it's pretty easy....
  • TejanosTejanos Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited October 8, 2007
    Smugmug to .Mac (it is ohhhhh soooooo slow)
    Hi!

I have been a (dot) MAC user since conception ... continue to renew my subscription for reasons yet known to me or my money ... it is a GREAT UI ... but ohhhh soooo slowwww more often than not it seems to me ...

My recommendation, and one which I should follow ... stick with SmugMug and forget about the (dot) MAC account ...

Regards,

Mark Jones

jk135 wrote:
    I just recently purchased a Mac and it came with a subscription to its .Mac website. I would like to put my photos up on the site as well as keep my photos on smugmug. Anyone know of a way to transfer photos from smugmug to .mac?
    Thanks,
    jk
    :confused
  • jk135jk135 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited October 8, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hm, no not really.

You can just add them to dot mac though, too - via iphoto, it's pretty easy....
    Ok then here is a follow up question is there anyway to download your photos off of smugmug in a bulk amount?
    Thanks,
    jk