Options

FS: Sigma 70-200 and Tamron T-con

rschaderschade Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited October 10, 2007 in House of Canon
SOLD:, Sigma 70-200 F2.8, Tamron Tele-converter, 1.4X : You ask why, well because I need the money.icon_redface.gif

1 SOLD: Sigma 70-200 F2.8 APO DC HSM Lens: Bought last year and I have used it a good deal. There are minor rub marks along the axis of the tripod ring otherwise there are no other blemishes. The glasses is perfect. I have used it principally for basket ball (when my 85mm wasn’t in use) and track . This is truly great lens. It comes with its own case, tripod mount, hood and an added bonus of a 77mm Hoya UV, HMC Super multicoated filter. It also comes with its original box from Sigma. There aren’t any mechanical problems with this lens. I am asking 600.00 USD .

2 SOLD:Tamron Tele-converter, 1.4X AF1 MC4: It works with all EF mounted lenses and it works fine with any EF lens have tried, of course as long as there is enough light for the auto-focus to work. It increases your F/stop by 1 stop. Again, there are no cosmetic or mechanical problems with this converter. I am asking 75.00 USD .

If both Items are sold together the price is 650.00 USD

I have not sold here before but have on both Fredmiranda and POTN. Please send Intersted responses to rcschade@msn.com
Thank you for your interest

Comments