How to ... Shell Philippines Photo Club ...

TejanosTejanos Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
edited October 9, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi!

I belong to the Shell Philippines Photo Club and would like to purchase and donate a Pro SmugMug Account to the club ...

Would like each of the club members to have access to this Pro Account (user name / password) such that they could load their photos, etc ...

And also have a common area for club critiques from assignments, etc ...

If a pro account would accomplish this, would like some assistance in getting it set-up with names / passwords, etc ...

And want to use the (sand) theme ...

Regards,

Mark Jones

http://tejanos.smugmug.com/

Comments

• DisneyswDisneysw Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited October 9, 2007
    I don't think smugmug can do exactly what you want but there are other ways to achieve a similar result.

To do exactly what you suggest would require each user to have their own smugmug account. These accounts could then be linked together via a smugmug community.

Alternatively you could create a single pro account 'for the club' and task someone to look after it (the administrator). Each of the members can then email pictures directly to the smugmug account where the administrator would be responsible for sorting/categorizing them.

It is possible to have secondary password on an account but one password between various club members is bound to spell disaster.

I think the rest of what you want to do is pretty easy.

Gareth
    www.eyeforphotos.co.uk