can I force a style in the popular gallery?

mtnbikermtnbiker Registered Users Posts: 178 Major grins
edited October 8, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Recently I've had some issues with certain galleries always displaying in slideshow mode....I've cleared my cookies, used PCs where I've never gone to smugmug before, etc. and I always see these particular galleries in slideshow mode.

the galleries in question are popular, recent, anything linked off the keyword page...basically any gallery where I can't force a viewing style through the customize page. All other galleries are forced to smugmug in the customize page and work well.

Is there a way to force galleries which don't have a customize option page to display in a certain mode, smugmug, journal, whatever....?

Thanks for your help.
Jon

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited October 8, 2007
    mtnbiker wrote:
    Recently I've had some issues with certain galleries always displaying in slideshow mode....I've cleared my cookies, used PCs where I've never gone to smugmug before, etc. and I always see these particular galleries in slideshow mode.

the galleries in question are popular, recent, anything linked off the keyword page...basically any gallery where I can't force a viewing style through the customize page. All other galleries are forced to smugmug in the customize page and work well.

Is there a way to force galleries which don't have a customize option page to display in a certain mode, smugmug, journal, whatever....?

Thanks for your help.
    Jon
    I have the same problem and it is a pita. I finally turned on the style bar so
    I could at least get back to Smugmug style.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog