Options

BOMB! I found sumthin!

DewrGleisionDewrGleision Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
edited March 4, 2005 in Digital Darkroom
To any and all students, K-12, and higher educatoin beyond thereof: youve GOT to see this!:

http://www.academicsuperstore.com/item/?tname=247910&title=Creative+Suite+Premium

I could not belive my eyes when I read the price for all of that! Makes all the oldies here wanna sign up for a photography class at the local JC, eh? icon10.gif Oh wait, they can afford retail. umph.gifxzicon_smile_cool.gif

Anywho, just thought Id share for anyone who wanted to pick up the sweetest software out there...
He who throws dirt, loses ground...

Comments

• Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2005
    To any and all students, K-12, and higher educatoin beyond thereof: youve GOT to see this!:

http://www.academicsuperstore.com/item/?tname=247910&title=Creative+Suite+Premium

I could not belive my eyes when I read the price for all of that! Makes all the oldies here wanna sign up for a photography class at the local JC, eh? icon10.gif Oh wait, they can afford retail. umph.gifxzicon_smile_cool.gif

Anywho, just thought Id share for anyone who wanted to pick up the sweetest software out there...

It is a great deal. My son bought a copy. All we needed was a copy of his high school ID. He was gracious enough to install it on my G5. Course that's where he uses it...

I got the Suite instead of just PS because the price was so good, but I don't think I'll ever use any other part of the suite...
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    JohnRJohnR Registered Users Posts: 732 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2005
    Yeah, that's where I get some of my software (non-Apple stuff) since I work in a school a couple days a week.

I chose to get just PhotoshopCS as that's the only one I wanted. But the whole suite is a good price.
  • Options
    DewrGleisionDewrGleision Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2005
    Good stuff; just wanted to get it out there in the open. This is not to be missed.
    He who throws dirt, loses ground...