Options

Theatre (7 img)

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited October 12, 2007 in People
Every year we have a concert at our Opera and Ballet Theatre - The Opening of the Season.

1 World known mezzosoprano, La Scala soloist - Irina Makarova. (BTW - my friend!)
5460.jpg

2 Tatiana Frolova - my Model
http://pautov.viplast.ru/index.php?img=537

5461.jpg
3 Backstage
5462.jpg
4 I like this one:
5463.jpg
5465.jpg
5466.jpg
7 ISO 3200
5467.jpg

Your thoughts,
Yuri

Comments

• Options
    h4rrih4rri Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited October 11, 2007
    I love the last one, makes me wonder what she is thinking of. I think the grain and desaturation add to the overall effect. You have some wonderful images :)
    H4rri
    ~~
    w: www.randomphotos.net
    #: Canon 5D - 17-40mm f/4 L - Canon 24-70 f/2.8 L - Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L IS - Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro - 100-400mm f/4 L IS - Canon MT-24EX - Speedlite 430EX - Nikon CoolPix S200 :#
  • Options
    TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2007
    Hi Yuri...

The one my eye keeps coming back to is #3 "BackStage"....that is a wonderful composition with all the elements to increase the emotion of the girl standing "behind the scenes", her hair, you don't have to see the face her profile and the curvature, angle of her face, the bathrobe, etc. you can tell she is a performer, which as a viewer I am wondering about what is she "thinking"...What could be running thru her head?

Nice work.
    Donna
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • Options
    Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2007
    Thank you all for your comments, dear friends!
    Yuri