Stefanie not smiling

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited October 10, 2007 in People
Stefanie was tough to get to smile today.

206178686-L.jpg

Braces have arrived!!!!

206178658-L.jpg

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2007
    She is beautiful with or without the smile!! With that wonderful sparkle in her beautiful eyes, no one will give her braces a second thought!

Virginia

Email
  • PineapplePhotoPineapplePhoto Registered Users Posts: 474 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2007
    I like the tighter crop on #2 and of course, her smile brights up the image ;)
    Body: Canon 1D Mark II N | Canon 30D w/BG-E2 Flash: Canon 580EX II | Quantum T4d | Strobes & Monolights
    Glass: Sigma 70-200 f2.8 | Sigma 20 f1.8 | Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2007
    Braces. No braces. Your daughter is still a beautiful young lady and you can tell her I said so. thumb.gif
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2007
    She's beautiful, a great model. Just a wee bit more headroom in #1, perhaps?
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2007
    She's so gorgeous!

But it's still freaky. I ran across a photo of me from when I was young - we could be sisters! Weird...

Anyway, beautiful shots, gorgeous lighting! And she looks great with OR without braces!
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2007
    As always, love the garage lighting. It looks like the humidity will break this weekend, so the kids wont complain so much about sitting in there while dad fools around.

Was this from this AM before school?
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2007
    She's so gorgeous!

But it's still freaky. I ran across a photo of me from when I was young - we could be sisters! Weird...

Anyway, beautiful shots, gorgeous lighting! And she looks great with OR without braces!

Andi, shoot me some more photos of you at Stefanie's age. The similarity is really uncanny!
    edited October 10, 2007
    Zanotti wrote:
    As always, love the garage lighting. It looks like the humidity will break this weekend, so the kids wont complain so much about sitting in there while dad fools around.

Was this from this AM before school?

This was taken after school. I love school uniforms, but that shirt is just a little too dark for my garage shots.
    edited October 10, 2007
    wxwax wrote:
    She's beautiful, a great model. Just a wee bit more headroom in #1, perhaps?

Sid, thanks for your suggestion. I've been playing with this longer crop. Most of my garage portraits have been 8x10. Perhaps you are right about needing more headroom in the first one.
    edited October 10, 2007
    Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

I'll relay them all to Stefanie.iloveyou.gif