Aspen Trail, an HDR

Deadeye008Deadeye008 Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
edited October 10, 2007 in Landscapes
My dad and I went fishing yesterday up to one of our favorite places. The quaken aspen were turning yellow and it was amazing. I took this shot of my dad walking back to the truck. Critique and comments are always welcome. Thanks for looking.:D

HDR1_2_3_tonemapped3-1copy.jpg

Comments

• leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2007
    Really nice shot. Especially to have one like this of your dad. I can totally tell, even if you hadn't said so, that this person is leaving the fishing hole, as opposed to heading towards. Unfortunately his right hand is missing a stringer full of fish, and his head seems bowed a bit. Great story picture....Thanks for sharing.
    Growing with Dgrin

• Deadeye008Deadeye008 Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited October 10, 2007
    leaforte wrote:
    Really nice shot. Especially to have one like this of your dad. I can totally tell, even if you hadn't said so, that this person is leaving the fishing hole, as opposed to heading towards. Unfortunately his right hand is missing a stringer full of fish, and his head seems bowed a bit. Great story picture....Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the compliments. He didn't have a stringer full of fish because we catch and release almost exclusively, with the exception being if we are going to eat one or two that night. I think you're right though, it would have made the shot better to have a stringer of fish in his hand. Thanks for commenting!