Watermarking a photo

bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
edited October 11, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I got a photo that I can't get the watermark to change. I have tried about 4 times, tried unwatermarking, copied it and tried on that one. Any suggestions. I changed the watermark on another photo in the gallery with no problem. This is a gallery from Nov 2004 if that is significant.
"A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2007
    bham wrote:
    I got a photo that I can't get the watermark to change. I have tried about 4 times, tried unwatermarking, copied it and tried on that one. Any suggestions. I changed the watermark on another photo in the gallery with no problem. This is a gallery from Nov 2004 if that is significant.
    Can you give us a link to the actual photo so we can have a look and see what's going on? ear.gif
  • bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2007
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • SweeperSweeper Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited October 11, 2007
    Tax Me !!
    I'm Canadian, eh.