Options

Coasters - request

Scott BuelScott Buel Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
edited October 11, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello-

I would like to be able to apply 4 different images to a single set of coasters which are currently sold 4 to the set. Currently, you have to apply the same image on each coaster sold in the 4 coaster set. I would like to be able to put together a set of 4 different Great Lakes freighters or a set of 4 different trains to be sold in the same set.

I guess I could order 4 different sets and then regroup them on my own, but this only works if I am going to sell them in person. This is a good solution for Christmas gifts, I suppose.

Thanks,
Scott
Check out my galleries : scenes from the past

Scan Cafe: let the pros do it

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2007
    Hi, thanks for the request, we'll see what can be done. Can't make any promises though, I'm so very sorry!
  • Options
    Scott BuelScott Buel Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, thanks for the request, we'll see what can be done. Can't make any promises though, I'm so very sorry!

I just thought it would be cool, it isn't a deal breaker or anything for me, Andy.

Thanks for looking into it, though.

Scott
    Check out my galleries : scenes from the past

Scan Cafe: let the pros do it
  • Options
    photobanksphotobanks Registered Users Posts: 182 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2007
    Scott Buel wrote:
    Hello-

I would like to be able to apply 4 different images to a single set of coasters which are currently sold 4 to the set. Currently, you have to apply the same image on each coaster sold in the 4 coaster set. I would like to be able to put together a set of 4 different Great Lakes freighters or a set of 4 different trains to be sold in the same set.

I guess I could order 4 different sets and then regroup them on my own, but this only works if I am going to sell them in person. This is a good solution for Christmas gifts, I suppose.

Thanks,
    Scott

I would love to see the same sort of thing offered on the playing cards... 52 different images used (1 to each card) would be awesome!!
    Michael Banks

www.banksy.me.uk - main website
    http://galleries.banksy.me.uk - smugmug site