I'm stuck...Again

pemmettpemmett Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
edited October 15, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I really desperately need your feedback about which one you prefer and what's could be improved about it. Pleeeeeeeease!

1. Dream machine

1559596749_4caeb306dc_o.jpg

2. Get off my lens

1527954446_dd63fec6e7_o.jpg

3. Touch me, feel me, smell me...
1559641895_c4041b3d54_o.jpg

Thank you.
"Take a moment to capture a memory that will last forever"
My images | My blog | My free course

Comments

• GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2007
    I see three really great images here, but none of them really speak the theme to me. The first says "Shiny" or "Reflection", the last says "Soft" or "Romance". I really like the middle one and it has a great title, but I am not connecting it with either smooth or craggy.

Emily
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

• pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2007
    I see three really great images here, but none of them really speak the theme to me. The first says "Shiny" or "Reflection", the last says "Soft" or "Romance". I really like the middle one and it has a great title, but I am not connecting it with either smooth or craggy.

Emily

I kinda 15524779-Ti.gif
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • Pat664422Pat664422 Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2007
    I think #2 is great for the theme - smooth. The lizard is smooth because he is flattened out against the glass. Flat = smooth, at least to me. I think it would be a great entry for this round... very original, great idea. I love the colors in it too.
  • TPBinKCTPBinKC Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2007
    I think 2 fits the theme best and is a great shot. Great title as well.

Number 3 is beautiful, just not sure how well it fits, but what do I know.

Thad
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2007
    Pat664422 wrote:
    I think #2 is great for the theme - smooth. The lizard is smooth because he is flattened out against the glass. Flat = smooth, at least to me. I think it would be a great entry for this round... very original, great idea. I love the colors in it too.
    15524779-Ti.gif
  • HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2007
    The way I see it, you're stuck in a good place, having to decide between three great shots...

So I say to first eliminate the one that I see doesn't speak the theme at all to me, the motorcycle engine. Now we have the other two. The flower is so nicely delicate, speaks a bit of "smooth" to me, but I'm afraid it would be lost as "just another flower shot."

So... stick with your current entry and relax.. It's a unique shot that stands as good a chance as any!
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2007
    I dont know about everyone else, but I love the flower shot. That screams 'smooth' to me. And I like the way it fills up the entire image. If the smooth lines of petals isn't smooth, I dont know what is ne_nau.gifrofl

I say.. submit that. thumb.gif
  • HarleyPugsHarleyPugs Registered Users Posts: 106 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2007
    I for one...
    See chrome as very smooth...as you can see from some of my example shots....

Jon
  • pemmettpemmett Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2007
    Thanks everyone for your feedback...Now I just have to fliip a coin and see which side it lands on:D
    "Take a moment to capture a memory that will last forever"
    My images | My blog | My free course
  • mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2007
    good choice thumb.gif