Welcome Home, skippy

Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
edited October 18, 2007 in Holy Macro
Today, while cleaning the yard in preparation for winter, Daryl found this guy in a window well. Shot with the 70 - 200, handheld and onboard flash...ya really should have been here - he is about this size of a nickel!!!! Just think what the new rig you have ouwld do for him!!!
208254230-M.jpg

208254242-M.jpg

I would have even let you bring her inside!!!

Hope the rest of your trip was fun, Maxine!!! It was great having you as a guest.

ann

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2007
    Ann McRae wrote:
    Today, while cleaning the yard in preparation for winter, Daryl found this guy in a window well. Shot with the 70 - 200, handheld and onboard flash...ya really should have been here - he is about this size of a nickel!!!! Just think what the new rig you have ouwld do for him!!!

I would have even let you bring her inside!!!
    Hope the rest of your trip was fun, Maxine!!! It was great having you as a guest.

ann

Hey that spider wasnt there when I was at your place! where were you hiding that one ??? rolleyes1.gif

I'm headed home now and will be back online in 2 more days.
    Gosh what an great I have had with you and your family, and the folks on the Dgrin Shoot, and April for being available at such short notice.

I'll be catching up with the Macro and Other Cool shots forum as soon as I get home, I've missed you folks ...... take care everyone, and happy shooting :D

........ Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • SerratorSerrator Registered Users Posts: 227 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2007
    Been missing seeing your posts Skippy! I hope you had a wonderful trip and will be showing us some cool pictures soon!! Take care.
    My Photo Playground:
    www.flickr.com/photos/serrator
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2007
    Serrator wrote:
    Been missing seeing your posts Skippy! I hope you had a wonderful trip and will be showing us some cool pictures soon!! Take care.

Hopefully on the weekend I will get a chance to try my new Macro lens out properly .... I only got home yesterday and went back to work today.

Got hundreds and hundreds of shots to sort through.

Stay Tuned.......... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin