edited March 5, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Taken last night during the National Anthem

16870800-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2005
    Taken last night during the National Anthem
    Thats nice jd.. great shot.. is he a tinsy bit green? maybe i'ts my eyes. What will you call it.. clap.gif
  • Options
    blackwaterstudioblackwaterstudio Registered Users Posts: 779 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    Thats nice jd.. great shot.. is he a tinsy bit green? maybe i'ts my eyes. What will you call it.. clap.gif
    Green? Only green I see is his number and colar.
  • Options
    digital faeriedigital faerie Registered Users Posts: 667 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    yes I'd say his skintone does have a slight greenish tone to it, I think this is due to all that flourescent lighting, doesn't that tend to do it? fixable in curves.

great shot jeremy!! he seems very heartfelt about hearing the anthem, or perhaps he's thinking "dear God, please don't let me get checked too hard tonight" rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    blackwaterstudioblackwaterstudio Registered Users Posts: 779 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2005
    yes I'd say his skintone does have a slight greenish tone to it, I think this is due to all that flourescent lighting, doesn't that tend to do it? fixable in curves.

great shot jeremy!! he seems very heartfelt about hearing the anthem, or perhaps he's thinking "dear God, please don't let me get checked too hard tonight" rolleyes1.gif
    Don't think he has to worry about that, last game he had 6 teeth knocked out.