Options

Display problems

Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
edited March 9, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I mentioned previously that my transparent title png was not showing up in ie. After learning that smugmug support has included a transparent png fix to their code I thought I may be the problem. So I took out the scriptlet that I thought was the problem and simply input the transparent png and crossed my fingers. It shows up just right in firefox (of course) but in ie it shows up for a second then goes away. I have since put up a jpg since I want people to be able to see my site's title, but I'll put the png back on their if necessary. I'm wondering if part of the problem is that I am using imageshack to host the png (since smugmug would convert the png to jpg, which is kind of frustrating). Is there any issue their that may be causing this?

My next problem is with firefox. Whenever I do a search for my images, display my images in the traditional format, or do a bulk edit of keywords I am only able to see those images that have a portrait orientation. So for example searching "31834" (previously I thought that searching numbers wouldn't work, but as it turns out, I simply can't see the images) from my page here would result in me seeing one portrait image (three sailboats) and it's respective description and 11 descriptions only (which are associated with landscape oriented photos). Does anyone else have this same problem? Any thoughts on what the cause could be?

Thanks,
Mike
Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/

Comments