Some of my galleries cannot use custom header and fuchsia color theme togerther

NelsonChenPhotographyNelsonChenPhotography Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
edited October 16, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi,

I created a custom header for my pro account which works for all galleries except two.

The following gallery cannot use my custom header and the fuchsia color theme. Currently it is set to the fuchsia theme and the default Smumug header. Changing it to the custom header loses the fuchsia color theme.

http://nelsonchenphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/3607928

I can have the custom header or fuchsia color but not both. Some of my other galleries do not have this problem but they don't need the fuchsia color either.

How can I have both for the above gallery. Is this a bug?
Can you help? Thank you!

Comments

• timnosenzotimnosenzo Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2007
    Are both of these galleries associated with a group? If so, it limits what you can customize in that gallery. I have the same issue with my Daily Photo gallery, I can customize the theme, but my header doesn't show up.
  • NelsonChenPhotographyNelsonChenPhotography Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited October 15, 2007
    timnosenzo wrote:
    Are both of these galleries associated with a group? If so, it limits what you can customize in that gallery. I have the same issue with my Daily Photo gallery, I can customize the theme, but my header doesn't show up.

Thank you for the suggestion. I don't think so as I have not created any share groups. Where can I check to be sure?
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2007
    Thank you for the suggestion. I don't think so as I have not created any share groups. Where can I check to be sure?
    He's referring to belonging to a community not a sharegroup. Look at the
    bottom of the gallery customization page and you'll see the community check
    box.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • NelsonChenPhotographyNelsonChenPhotography Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited October 16, 2007
    Wow, that was the cause!
    Allen wrote:
    He's referring to belonging to a community not a sharegroup. Look at the
    bottom of the gallery customization page and you'll see the community check
    box.
    I have created a new community, RaceForCure, and added two galleries to it. Neither one can have my custom header and fuchsia color. Taking both out of the community I created solved the problem.

Well, that means the community I created will have no members. I can't even invite anyone to join as myself is not even part of it.

Is this a known limitation to Smugmug? Has anyone looked for a solution?

Thank you! Thank you! You two have solved my problem. bowdown.gifbowbowdown.gif