whats it called ?

gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
edited March 13, 2004 in Accessories
I have always wondered why there isnt a device that has a H/D in it with a small screen so you can D/L to it & then view on a screen say about 4" square. I was flicking through a magazine today & saw one but cant remember who made it.

Anyone know....? It had a 20 gig H/D...sort of like a miniture laptop that only had one purpose of which was storing your shots & allowing you to view.


Sign In or Register to comment.