Brothers

KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
edited March 4, 2005 in People
One I have experimented with of my 2 oldest boys. Just looking for some feedback and/or advice to make it better. Thanks!
Kagan

Comments

• John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2005
    This is very nice.One suggestion.Post a smaller images.It was hard for me to take it all in.
    Also like the b&w effect.
    John
  • KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2005
    MHJS wrote:
    This is very nice.One suggestion.Post a smaller images.It was hard for me to take it all in.
    Also like the b&w effect.
    John
    Thanks John. I liked the b&w, but hated the shadowing(specifically under the lil guys neck.) I was doing this in the basement with muslin on the wall with no lighting so I was shooting blind so to speak. After printing it I was pleased with it though. Just unsure what else I should have been doing hehe. Oh and I shrunk the photo for ya-sorry about that!
    Kagan
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 4, 2005
    this is really cute and a nice try. I understand you were "shooting blind" but I wonder if the younger boy is a bit overexposed? can you paly with it in PS?

Terrific! thumb.gif
  • John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2005
    You must of had some type of light source?
    If you can reflect some of that light under his chin.
    Piece of white board etc.
    John
  • KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2005
    Yeah sorry, there was light, we have in ceiling fluorescents, I just meant I dont have anything professional to work with and its indirect-I dont have anything to aim at them yet, soon I hope. Thanks for the input!

MHJS wrote:
    You must of had some type of light source?
    If you can reflect some of that light under his chin.
    Piece of white board etc.
    John
    Kagan