Options

FS: 5D w/RRS L bracket and lenses

AnInfiniteJourneyAnInfiniteJourney Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
edited October 17, 2007 in House of Canon
I'm selling the camera and lenses because I've bought a Mamiya 645 AFD II for landscapes. All the Canon items were cleaned and calibrated together 7/25/2007 by Canon Irvine. All items purchased from B&H Photo except for the Sigma lens which was purchased at Ritz Camera. All items have an expired USA warranty. All items would be considered 9+ by B&H Photo Used Department.

All sales include USPS Priority Mail and insurance within the 48 states (Alaska and Hawaii pay for shipping/insurance over $20). Paypal (3% per item or 2.5% for the lot) is extra. No international requrests please.
Asking $3800 for the lot
Bracket SOLD - 5D alone now $1890 5D with RRS L bracket & invisibleSHIELD on LCD: Asking $2000 (purchased 10/16/06 // s/n 1420******) and has about 10K actuations. The hotshoe shows some rub points from the flash. There are two small rub points - one from the L bracket and one near the battery compartment - ask for pics if necessary. The RRS L bracket has some minor nicks.

208823641-M.jpg

208823585-M.jpg

208823507-M.jpg

***SOLD***Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L (purchased 2/27/05 // date code: US) : Asking $850

208823160-M.jpg

***SOLD***Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro (purchased 11/14/05) : Asking $350

208823214-M.jpg

Sigma 15-30mm f/3.5-4.5 DG Canon mount (purchased 6/1/03) : Asking $380

208823115-M.jpg

***SOLD*** Lensbaby 2G Canon mount: Used once. Asking $100

208823350-M.jpg

***SOLD*** Lensbaby 3G Canon mount: Used 2 or 3 times. Asking $225

208823427-M.jpg

***SOLD***Lensbaby Macro kit - 4x and 10x: Asking $20

208823302-M.jpg

Thanks for looking.

edited for 24-70 and 100 sold
edited for L bracket sold
edited for LensBaby 2G and Macro Kit sold

Comments

• Options
    CuongCuong Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2007
    PM sent.

Cuong
    "She Was a Little Taste of Heaven – And a One-Way Ticket to Hell!" - Max Phillips
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2007
    yukio wrote:
    PM sent.

Cuong

PM responded to.
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2007
    How set against foreign buyers are you? This foreigner would consider one or more of your lenses if you would consider accepting USD from her. You can check my feedback as a buyer here - can I check your seller feedback?

Thanks

ann
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2007
    Ann McRae wrote:
    How set against foreign buyers are you? This foreigner would consider one or more of your lenses if you would consider accepting USD from her. You can check my feedback as a buyer here - can I check your seller feedback?

Thanks

ann

This is my first time selling on the internet - I've bought plenty on eBay though...This selling thing is a nerve racking new experience. hahahahah

It's not that I'm against foreigners - I just don't know how to ship there with customs and all - in addition to the cost - I assume it would have to go FedEx????
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2007
    USPS, FedEx, UPS = any of the above would get to me. It is pretty easy to get a quote for shipping cost ahead of time for any of them. The responsibility to deal with customs is mine - if they find me, then I pay. I have bought many items from fellow US dgrinners - I do not think this has been a problem for any of them, but please feel free to ask - Andy, John Mueller, William Tunick, Charlemagne - they can all vouch for me and the process.

With the strong cdn $ right now, and the fact that electronics pricing does not change here, your pricing is very attractive to me.

Think on it, and let me know.

ann

This is my first time selling on the internet - I've bought plenty on eBay though...This selling thing is a nerve racking new experience. hahahahah

It's not that I'm against foreigners - I just don't know how to ship there with customs and all - in addition to the cost - I assume it would have to go FedEx????
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2007
    Ann McRae wrote:
    USPS, FedEx, UPS = any of the above would get to me. It is pretty easy to get a quote for shipping cost ahead of time for any of them. The responsibility to deal with customs is mine - if they find me, then I pay. I have bought many items from fellow US dgrinners - I do not think this has been a problem for any of them, but please feel free to ask - Andy, John Mueller, William Tunick, Charlemagne - they can all vouch for me and the process.

With the strong cdn $ right now, and the fact that electronics pricing does not change here, your pricing is very attractive to me.

Think on it, and let me know.

ann

There is another Canadian looking to buy, so I might have to figure out the package thing. What are you interested in?
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 17, 2007
    There is another Canadian looking to buy, so I might have to figure out the package thing...
    Sorry you get to be my victim, but as this forum's moderator and a recent export from the US, I feel it's time I made a comment about this. I now have intimate experience with int'l shipping, and I must say, it's no different from shipping across town (aside from cost and a few extra days, of course)

UPS and Fedex tend to be very expensive internationally, so get to know your USPS office, you can even use their free USPS Priority boxes, just ask about the flat intl rates. Beyond that, all that is required is to fill out a customs form (which involves little more than rewriting the address and stating the contents, "photography equipment" works fine). Ann already mentioned that customs/duties are the receivers responsibility. Furthermore, it's always the responsibility of us foreign buyers to come up with US greenbacks and most transactions around here, buyer pays shipping costs anyway.

So come on sellers, throw away your outdated fears of the rest of the world. Paypal, USPS, all these things make borders virtually transparent. Open up shop to all of us!
    :D
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited October 17, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Sorry you get to be my victim, but as this forum's moderator and a recent export from the US, I feel it's time I made a comment about this. I now have intimate experience with int'l shipping, and I must say, it's no different from shipping across town (aside from cost and a few extra days, of course)

UPS and Fedex tend to be very expensive internationally, so get to know your USPS office, you can even use their free USPS Priority boxes, just ask about the flat intl rates. Beyond that, all that is required is to fill out a customs form (which involves little more than rewriting the address and stating the contents, "photography equipment" works fine). Ann already mentioned that customs/duties are the receivers responsibility. Furthermore, it's always the responsibility of us foreign buyers to come up with US greenbacks and most transactions around here, buyer pays shipping costs anyway.

So come on sellers, throw away your outdated fears of the rest of the world. Paypal, USPS, all these things make borders virtually transparent. Open up shop to all of us!
    :D

I am definately talking with 2 Canadians right now and have slowly warmed up to sending stuff north...outside North America is a bit more scary right now for a newbie - customs/insurance etc...I guess it would be cool if the buyer pays for shipping/handling/etc and I pay for Paypal for international requests...but that would be up to the buyer since their costs would be greater.

Thanks for the feed back. I'll keep that in mind when I sell my 200mm L.