Options

FS: D70 and D2xs

photoAmantephotoAmante Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited September 7, 2008 in Nikon Land
Here is what I got and need to sell...

Nikon D2xs is about 7 months old and is a beauty!! Everything is in great condition and have manuals on the camera and receipts on the equipment. I have extra battery and charger as well as all the cords.

PM for pricing.

Email me with questions and I will anwser them as quick as I can! I am selling because my husband and I are adopting and are in need of the money! As tough as it is I am hoping the equipment will go to a worthy photographer!

Comments

• Options
    edited October 22, 2007
    SOLD the D70
    Hey I just SOLD the D70. Just wanted to remind you that there is still a D2xs up for sale!
  • Options
    JetJet Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2007
    D70
    Hey I just SOLD the D70. Just wanted to remind you that there is still a D2xs up for sale!

Just recieved the D70 (and 2 lenses) in the post yesterday. Brilliant condition, well packed and quite fast, even here to Australia. Thanks!wings.gif
    Jethro :D
    My Blog
    Jethro Kingston Photography
    Use this coupon code to get $5 off when joining smugmug: eO3NU7AM85scE
  • Options
    BubbleBubble Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited November 1, 2007
    price for Nikon D2xs?
  • Options
    z_28z_28 Registered Users Posts: 956 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2007
    Bubble wrote:
    price for Nikon D2xs?

"PM for pricing." deal.gif
    D300, D70s, 10.5/2.8, 17-55/2.8, 24-85/2.8-4, 50/1.4, 70-200VR, 70-300VR, 60/2.8, SB800, SB80DX, SD8A, MB-D10 ...
    XTi, G9, 16-35/2.8L, 100-300USM, 70-200/4L, 19-35, 580EX II, CP-E3, 500/8 ...
    DSC-R1, HFL-F32X ... ; AG-DVX100B and stuff ... (I like this 10 years old signature :^)
  • Options
    edited November 7, 2007
    pm-ed you
  • Options
    edited November 7, 2007
    it was great doing business with you Jet!! enjoy!!!!
  • Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2007
    I am selling because my husband and I are adopting and are in need of the money!

Congratulations on this decision and I pray the money will come in for you. My wife works with an organization related to adoptions and it's a wonderful thing to see in action. clap.gif
  • Options
    RandySmugMugRandySmugMug Registered Users Posts: 1,651 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2007
    Here is what I got and need to sell...

Nikon D2xs is about 7 months old and is a beauty!! Everything is in great condition and have manuals on the camera and receipts on the equipment. I have extra battery and charger as well as all the cords.

PM for pricing.

Email me with questions and I will anwser them as quick as I can! I am selling because my husband and I are adopting and are in need of the money! As tough as it is I am hoping the equipment will go to a worthy photographer!

why pm for price ?
    is it too low to display rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2008
    Dangit... I wish I could afford this. It' nice to know the money is being put to extraordinary use and not just 'good' use.:cry
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • Options
    InsuredDisasterInsuredDisaster Registered Users Posts: 1,132 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2008
    Don't cry, it was probably sold almost a year ago.
  • Options
    i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2008
    gah... search function got me deal.gif

$750 cash.:hide
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler