Options

Challenge 33 - Ice Cream Emotion

PeterGarPeterGar Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
edited March 5, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Here's the only thing in my collection that came to mind for the challenge. This is a shot of one of my sisters-in-law last July 4th. Who doesn't love ice cream?

Any PS edit suggestions are welcome (it is not manipulated), as are all other comments. Thanks!

:D

16909526-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Charlie BrownCharlie Brown Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2005
    if i was good with photoshop id take a picture out of a zombie film and make it look like she was eating someones brain. thats just me though.

cb
    I can only hope to progress to the point of one day being a second rate photographer, wish me luck.
  • Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2005
    First off welcome to Dgrin!!:D Second it's definately an emotion but.... in order for it to be eligible for the challenge it must be taken during the challenge period. For some rules and guidelines check this out http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=6941 . Keep shooting and maybe you'll come up with something.

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • Options
    digital faeriedigital faerie Registered Users Posts: 667 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2005
    if i was good with photoshop id take a picture out of a zombie film and make it look like she was eating someones brain. thats just me though.

cb
    ok Romero! :lol4
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 5, 2005
    if i was good with photoshop id take a picture out of a zombie film and make it look like she was eating someones brain. thats just me though. cb

:whip
  • Options
    thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2005
    My question is did she eat the whole thing by herself? That's been a dream of mine and I was just wondering.
    I love the expression. She looks crazy but you can tell she's a nice looking girl. The only thing I would suggest is getting rid of some of the blemishs on her face . I know it's picky but if I were her and you were posting my picture I would like to have them gone even if I'm acting like a ice cream monster.
    I hope you keep posting because if you have more pictures like that I know you'll be entertaining.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • Options
    PeterGarPeterGar Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2005
    My question is did she eat the whole thing by herself? That's been a dream of mine and I was just wondering.
    I love the expression. She looks crazy but you can tell she's a nice looking girl. The only thing I would suggest is getting rid of some of the blemishs on her face . I know it's picky but if I were her and you were posting my picture I would like to have them gone even if I'm acting like a ice cream monster.
    I hope you keep posting because if you have more pictures like that I know you'll be entertaining.
    Ashley
    No, she didn't eat the whole thing... I made her share!

Yes, she is a very good looking girl and is one of my favorite subjects to shoot. As for the blemishes, I still have to learn how to do that. I have PS Elements 2.0 if anyone wants to walk me through it.

Here are a few others I took of her in November using only window light, again with my old A40 before the 300D. I know they are far from perfect.

16965256-L.jpg

16965257-L.jpg

16965258-L.jpg