Is this monochrome enough?

photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
edited October 18, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I'm thinking that the blues and yellow/reds in here don't quite qualify, but I'd love your take!

209524296-L.jpg

Along those lines, I may have more opportunities for snow shots like this - we're expecting more later this week - so if this doesn't work, I'll try again!

Thanks!

Comments

• pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2007
    I'm thinking that the blues and yellow/reds in here don't quite qualify, but I'd love your take!

Along those lines, I may have more opportunities for snow shots like this - we're expecting more later this week - so if this doesn't work, I'll try again!

Thanks!

No, this is a horrible shot. There is absolutely no reason for you to enter this. In fact you shouldn't enter this whole round =c)

... i hate you rolleyes1.gif
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2007
    No, this is a horrible shot. There is absolutely no reason for you to enter this. In fact you shouldn't enter this whole round =c)

... i hate you rolleyes1.gif

Wow! Such anger! And I thought people from dgrin were nice! :cry

rolleyes1.gif
  • xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2007

209524296-L.jpg

Thanks!

IMO I think you are on the right track, to me it would say monochrome if you were on the other side of the water and the snow was all in the photo with out the water. rolleyes1.gif
    xtnomad :wink
  • k2butterk2butter Registered Users Posts: 259 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2007
    I think this is a fantastic example... I would like to see it with out the vignette though, I noticed it right away on the bottom, I don't mind vignettes just don't like to notice them so quickly.