Question about Submittals for LPS

BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
edited October 18, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Howdy-

I am thinking that I might just throw one in, and am not sure of something. So I figure I might as well ask. Is the photo judged onscreen or print? I read through and saw the rules about pixel size so I am thinking it is onscreen. However as I am looking at some of the photos I have taken for the contest, some look better on screen than paper, some look better on paper. So I want to submit the one for the format.:scratch Not like I really have a a chance but it never hurts to try.
-=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact

Comments

• stirfrystirfry Registered Users Posts: 242 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2007
    Howdy-

I am thinking that I might just throw one in, and am not sure of something. So I figure I might as well ask. Is the photo judged onscreen or print? I read through and saw the rules about pixel size so I am thinking it is onscreen. However as I am looking at some of the photos I have taken for the contest, some look better on screen than paper, some look better on paper. So I want to submit the one for the format.headscratch.gif Not like I really have a a chance but it never hurts to try.

Hi, Brad -

Judging is done onscreen. Once you've selected your best shot, submit it to THIS thread for judging. Easy as that!

I'm sure you'll do fine, and I look forward to seeing your entry online :D
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 17, 2007
    stirfry wrote:
    Judging is done onscreen.
    nod.gif

i love it when other people do my job for me, complete with friendly welcomes! lol3.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2007
    Thanks for the answer and encouragement. I figure if I had fun and no one went to jail or got hurt, it was a worthwhile effort mwink.gif
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2007
    Do this long enough, you will eventually want to hurt somebody and potentially end up in jail. rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif