Options

Misty Rose

Brooks PBrooks P Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
edited October 27, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
We had some precipitation this morning in the form of some heavy mist. We haven’t had any actual rain in many months, and all today’s precipitation did was wet the ground and make the streets really slippery; well that and create this water beaded rose, and get my camera in a similar condition.
209498717-XL.jpg
Nikon D50, 1/200 sec - F/8, Lens: 50mm F/1.8 D, ISO 200, Filter +1, NEF converted with ACR (4.2) and PSE-5. :dunno

Comments

• Options
    justusjustus Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2007
    Misty Rose
    I love how you can see every drop of water. It's beautiful.:D
    Linda
    Justus Photography
    www.lindasherrill.com
  • Options
    AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2007
    BEAUTIFUL PICTUREclap.gif......AZZARO
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2007
    Brooks P wrote:
    We had some precipitation this morning in the form of some heavy mist. We haven’t had any actual rain in many months, and all today’s precipitation did was wet the ground and make the streets really slippery; well that and create this water beaded rose, and get my camera in a similar condition.

Nikon D50, 1/200 sec - F/8, Lens: 50mm F/1.8 D, ISO 200, Filter +1, NEF converted with ACR (4.2) and PSE-5. ne_nau.gif

Lovely Shot Mr Brooks clap.gif
    The droplets on the far right petal catch my eye, along with the lovely colours ... thanks for sharing..... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    loiloi Registered Users Posts: 141 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2007
    amazing:)
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." Li Po
    http://loi.smugmug.com/gallery/3539566#199917032