Max viewable size of images

ambientscapeambientscape Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited October 19, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Until recently I was able to protect originals, or larger files in general, by clicking the originals? tab in customize gallery. The max vievable size was about 800px on the larger side. No this has changed, I can still protect originals, but the largest viwable file is X3, about 1600pixels on the longer side. This is too big! Is there any chance that in future it will be possible to select any size as maximum size?

Thanx!

:dunnoGilbert/ambientscapes

Comments

• PBolchoverPBolchover Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2007
    Until recently I was able to protect originals, or larger files in general, by clicking the originals? tab in customize gallery. The max vievable size was about 800px on the larger side. No this has changed, I can still protect originals, but the largest viwable file is X3, about 1600pixels on the longer side. This is too big! Is there any chance that in future it will be possible to select any size as maximum size?

They've announced that they're about to change it so that Pros can make Mediums the largest possible size, while Standard and Power Users can make X1 the largest possible size.
  • ambientscapeambientscape Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited October 19, 2007
    PBolchover wrote:
    They've announced that they're about to change it so that Pros can make Mediums the largest possible size, while Standard and Power Users can make X1 the largest possible size.

Good to hear, thanx a lot!