very slow galleries

jacyjoypalsjacyjoypals Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
edited October 19, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi, I noted that folks were having slow galleries and mine have been slow for a week, sometimes not even loading and only another one of those yuk "little dots" at the top of the main photo. It's not on my end as other folks are experincing the same problem with the galleries so perhaps I missed something posted? I did a search but....thanks for your help.
They are especially slow on my two featured galleries.

Comments

• MarkjayMarkjay Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2007
    Slow down is happending.... again
    This happened the other day and, today seemed back to "normal". However, I just tried to access my smugmug site and.....

I can't even get to the homepage, it keeps showing smugmugs homepage instead of mine in the browser, even though my smugmug domain url is appearing correctly in the url box.

I know this is usually a pretty smooth running site and, I hope they can get this resolved quickly.

Markjay
    Hi, I noted that folks were having slow galleries and mine have been slow for a week, sometimes not even loading and only another one of those yuk "little dots" at the top of the main photo. It's not on my end as other folks are experincing the same problem with the galleries so perhaps I missed something posted? I did a search but....thanks for your help.
    They are especially slow on my two featured galleries.
    Markjay
    Canon AE1 - it was my first "real camera"
    Canon 20D - no more film!
  • jacyjoypalsjacyjoypals Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
    edited October 19, 2007
    Markjay wrote:
    This happened the other day and, today seemed back to "normal". However, I just tried to access my smugmug site and.....

I can't even get to the homepage, it keeps showing smugmugs homepage instead of mine in the browser, even though my smugmug domain url is appearing correctly in the url box.

I know this is usually a pretty smooth running site and, I hope they can get this resolved quickly.

Markjay
    Yes, mine had little red x's and some no photos all in a gallery with over 900; one little square in top of page, etc. and very slow and freezing cursor. I just tried again and they are coming back up. Thanks for responding.