Hands of New York City

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited October 19, 2007 in People
I got out on Wednesday, the take was so so. I liked these folks :D Anyhow, it just felt good to shoot!

210326833-XL.jpg

210326945-L.jpg

210327193-XL.jpg

210327258-L.jpg

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2007
    Hey Andy, Gus blew me away with his SF street photos but I'm glad to see you've gotten out too, finally. I adore the last one, can practically hear them from this side of the screen. Even if I had no idea what kind of music they were belting out, the guy's lip curl says it all.

I'm not really feeling the second one, I hate to say. What was it that drew you to the tail? Or is that his own blood on his hand?
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2007
    Nice shots, Andy. I spend so much time on this forum, I'm amazed at the things I learn that really have nothing to do with photography! Like I noticed the yellow fins on the fish in your photo and "voila"! That must be a yellow-fin tuna I thought! So I Googled........yup. I have never actually seen one! rolleyes1.gif I like the shot of the musicians....the weather must have been really nice for those short sleeve shirts. I'm stuck at home with an 18 pound dog that has gone lame, so I am racing home from work on my lunch hour as she needs medication and I have to haul her up and down the stairs numerous times a day. :whew But what is killing me most is not being able to get out and just 'shoot' like you did today. I've only picked up my camera once in several weeks and it's really depressing me. Glad you got the opportunity to get out and shoot! :saurora
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2007
    schmoo wrote:
    I'm not really feeling the second one, I hate to say. What was it that drew you to the tail? Or is that his own blood on his hand?
    Actually, I was on a bit of a mission, see the missing pic, the close up of the hand on the musician deal.gif
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Actually, I was on a bit of a mission, see the missing pic, the close up of the hand on the musician deal.gif

Gotcha! Very neat concept! thumb.gif