Cannot get gallery to use XL sizes

PindyPindy Registered Users Posts: 1,089 Major grins
edited October 20, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I'm reading THIS and setting the maximum size in Customise Gallery to "Original".

I cannot get the gallery display any sizes over Large (or between Large and Original) and I can't figure out why.

The photos are 8-10 MP files so no, I'm not uploading little files if that's what you're thinking.

Comments

• papajaypapajay Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2007
    Pindy wrote:
    I'm reading THIS and setting the maximum size in Customise Gallery to "Original".

I cannot get the gallery display any sizes over Large (or between Large and Original) and I can't figure out why.

The photos are 8-10 MP files so no, I'm not uploading little files if that's what you're thinking.

Pindy:
    If it's a new gallery that you've uploaded, I'm sorry, but I don't know what the problem might be.

But if it's an exisiting gallery...you'll have to rotate all the photos in the gallery twice (90 degrees right, then 90 degrees back) to get the XL, 2X , 3X capability to take effect.
  • PindyPindy Registered Users Posts: 1,089 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2007
    papajay wrote:
    Pindy:
    If it's a new gallery that you've uploaded, I'm sorry, but I don't know what the problem might be.

But if it's an exisiting gallery...you'll have to rotate all the photos in the gallery twice (90 degrees right, then 90 degrees back) to get the XL, 2X , 3X capability to take effect.

That's some SmugVoodoo! I'll try it.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2007
    papajay wrote:
    Pindy:

nod.gif Thanks Papa!